Friday, August 15, 2008

until its gone.................

I always remember that '70s song that goes like this:

"Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you got till its gone.
Pave paradise; put up a parking lot!"

I
frequently think of that song when there is change going on in my life. Especially change I cannot control.

At this point the relation to the song is that we ran low on our glyconutrients!!! I was getting by on one PLUS a day for a couple of days, when I am used to getting up to 9! Boy could I tell the difference!! Not only me, but Brian felt the lack in wellness also. He felt sluggish, a lack of clear thinking and grumpy. (And I thought women were only hormonal!!)

My symptoms of allergies and asthma started coming back and I feel a great lack of energy.

You know, you think you are healthy, but when real health becomes the norm, anything before that is just not satisfactory or acceptable.

Brian made the keen observation that with health challenges that require prescriptions, many times you have to make a choice of taking the medicine and the nutritional supplement, until you are experiencing optimal health and with your doctors approval you can get off your prescription partially or completely.

But here is the unique aside: glyconutrient supplementation will help the whole body experience wellness and health where as the medicine only suppresses the specific symptom.

I know what I would choose: optimal health with glyconutrients, because these products are going to work on a complete systematic array of unseen health challenges that I am not even aware of!

To your health and be blessed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home