Sunday, June 8, 2008

Every journey begins with a first step....

This year is filled with changes and new beginnings!!

I was introduced to Mannatech nutritional supplements about 3 years ago, but did not fully understand their importance. I took them every once in a while.

Fast forward to earlier in the spring and my hormones are galloping about causing me to feel irritable and irrational. I spoke to my good friend, Annette Cocker and she says I should be taking Mannatech's PLUS for Endocrine Support: that means hormone help!

Five days after starting in at a maintainance dosage, I feel calm and grounding about me. I am not so easily flustered. I had 6 children around me in the kitchen making breakfast and I note to my husband, "Look Brian, I am not getting freaked out!!"

Two weeks later I notice that my premenopausal hot flashes have diminished to being almost gone and that my 4 times a week morning headaches have disappeared!!!

This is good news for me and the whole family!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home