Saturday, July 19, 2008

You always remember....

....when you got sick; but rarely do we notice when we get well. Especially when it is a gradual recovery.

I just discovered yesterday that I have not had any need for my asthma medicine for 3 weeks.
That's 3 weeks of no chest tightness, no wheezing, no coughing!!!

Last year I was on 5 medicines just to try to control my chronic allergies and worsening asthma.
This year: none!!!

To what do I attribute my health: Mannatech Glyconutrient Products!!!

Who would have ever thought that I could beat asthma???

For 31 years I have had a perpetual tissue in my hand.................I used to joke that we should get stock in the Kleenex Corporation because I bought so much of the stuff.

But now I am sniffle free. I am coughless. I am non-wheezing!!

Thank you God for Mannatech

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home