Saturday, June 14, 2008

Borrowing from your dreams!

Today was an incredible day!!! Not only was it our 22nd wedding anniversary, but all 8 of our children, our marvelous daughter-in-law and 2 grandchildren came over to spend the day and celebrate Father's Day!!

To end the day, the teens had a swing dance party in the back yard followed by a bonfire!! There are several guitars and a fiddle playing country tunes while the firelight dances on happy faces.

I want a home where people feel welcome to stay a while, where they feel comfortable enough to
relax and feel loved!!

I want my grandchildren to know that Grandma's house is fun, the good old fashioned way with lots of outdoor activities and fresh air and sunshine!! We have a tree house, a swimming pool, and lots of games to play! Of course there was plenty of food!

I don't have to wait until we have a 10 acre spread to do all this. We did it on one third of an acre.

I
am living my dream out now, borrowing the joy from the future. And it feels great!!

I have tremendous hope and opportunity for the future because of Mannatech and I am so grateful!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home